Often times, choosing a web hosting company is often overlooked. However, choosing the proper web hosting company from the very beginning is extremely important and something that should be given some thought. Why?
- Chances are you won’t want to switch – While site migration isn’t hard, once you have an established blog, the added benefits of a better hosting company won’t seem all that enticing.
- Site Performance is very important – Studies have shown that good website performance directly correlates with high google ranking, due to a low bounce rate.
- Customer Support matters in times of need – While you may not initially think customer support matters in a hosting company, issues will inevitably arise, so having great support is a must.
- Downtime can be detrimental – Even the slightest bit of downtime can be extremely bad for any website. Whether you host a blog or e-commerce site, a reliable hosting company is critical.
We’ve personally tried every one of these hosting companies, and have ranked them based on all the most importance criteria: performance, support, and uptime. We went ahead and summarized the most important points, but feel free to browse through our full reviews as well.
1. HostgatorHostgator is our #1 trusted hosting provider and hosts WPforall. With great customer support, practically no down time, and fast server speeds you can’t go wrong.
Read Full Review | Visit Hostgator Now>>
2. SitegroundSiteground is our #1 Managed WordPress Hosting Provider that has AMAZING customer support and dedicated WordPress pros to help you manage your site.
Read Full Review | Visit SiteGround Now>>
3. JusthostJusthost is a great hosting company, with great customer service and a very affordable price. At just $3.50/month, we highly recommend Justhost.
Read Full Review | Visit Justhost Now>>
4. DreamhostDreamhost is our favorite Manage WordPress Hosting company that does not use the cpanel. With a WordPress oriented interface, you can be sure you’re getting all the tools necessary to create a successful site.
Read Full Review | Visit Dreamhost Now>>
5. BluehostBluehost is the official hosting company for WordPress. With great customer support and little downtime, we highly recommend Bluehost and it is our #5 top hosting company.
Read Full Review | Visit Bluehost Now>>