Canva Review – Simple Graphic Design
Canva is an amazing new website that makes graphic design super simple for bloggers and web designers. While I used to use illustrator for all my image editing or social media posts, Canva is my new go to. It literally has everything in a drag and drop interface. Canva gives you everything you need to create beautiful designs, blog graphics, presentations, facebook covers, flyers, and really anything in between. As with all my reviews, I’m going to showcase some of the benefits as well as downsides of Canva, so you can decide for yourself whether you should use it or not.
- Fast – If you’ve ever used illustrator or Photoshop, you know that great pictures don’t really come all that fast. Yeah, after some practice you can get much quicker, but in comparison to Canva it really can’t compare. It’s so fast to make any change whether fancy or simple.
- Easy – In addition to it being super fast to create great graphics, it’s very very easy to learn. Everything is drag and drop, so it’s super easy to learn. Plus, they have a wealth of tutorials and templates for you to choose from. However, I never used them because the interface is just that intuitive.
- Beautiful – And when I say it’s beautiful, it really is beautiful. The styles and features you can add to your website are truly amazing. And if you don’t believe me, just look at some of the templates down below. It literally took me longer to think about what text to write than it took to actually design!
- Versatile – Because there are so many fonts, templates, and preformatted designs to choose from, you can literally create ANYTHING you want. Whether you need a captivating blog picture, or an infographic for twitter, or maybe even a thumbnail for your youtube video, I guarantee Canva can do it.
At this point, I hope you’re really curious to try it, so go on over to Canva and start desigining!
- For me, there literally is just one con I can think of, but it really isn’t that bad of a con. It does have a freemium feature so not every single template, image, or font is free. However, there are still plenty of free designs you can choose from, or you can easily design them yourselves no problem!
If you used Canva and have an opinion on it, let me know. I’d love to hear from you!